FivePD is a unique FiveM game mode made by GTAPoliceMods Development Studios, where players play as a law enforcement officer within a FiveM server that has the FivePD game mode. Development for FivePD was first started in December of 2019 by Natixco and Daniel K.. However in January of 2020, GPM acquired FivePD and teamed up with both of the founders to continue the fantastic work. FivePD's goal is to be similar to the single-player mod 'LSPD:FR'; however, FivePD offers a unique way for you, your friends, or community to play all together as law enforcement officers. The thrill of performing traffic stops, arresting AI, responding to 911 calls, and other action-packed content is now available for FiveM. For more information about FivePD, be sure to follow the official FivePD twitter account, join the GPM Discord server, and be sure to check the forums for the latest and greatest news about FivePD's development progress.
Basic Controls Are:
- Open duty menu
- Accept callout and backup request
- Open callout menu (you need to be in a department to access it)
- Open dispatch and scene management menu
- Open Ped Interaction Menu
- Set waypoint to the closest jail drop of point (only in vehicle if theres an arrest ped in the vehicle.)
Press and Hold E
(for about 2 secs) - Stop Ped
Press and Hold E + aim
(for about 2 secs) - Stop ped
- To put cuffed peds into a vehicle, stand close with the ped to that vehicle and press the key.
LSHIFT + E
- Stand close to the trunk of a vehicle to take out the spike strips then press it again to lay them down. You can pick them up by pressing it againi f you’re standing on them. If you go beyond 100m from them they will disappear automatically
- Put ped into jail. Only if you’re in a jail drop-off marker with an arrested ped
- Open the ID card panel, after you took a ped’s driving license
Vehicle Controls Are:
- Open the MDT
- Blip the vehicle infront of you. To initiate the traffic stop turn on your lights. To cancel a traffic stop or a chase press and hold it for 3 seconds.
- Toggle ALPR
- Open traffic stop positioning menu. Go to marker controls: move around marker with arrow keys, then press enter.
- Enable/disable cruise control. You need to enable cruise control in the duty menu before you can use it. NUM+ - increase speed. NUM- - decrease speed.